THE SPEAKING FAITH





Our faith is released through our words.
More than any of us may realise, words
have power. However, we speak them as
though they are meaningless. Not
surprising most believers at one time or
another have been hung by their tongue.
Matthew 12:37 says “For by your words
you shall be justified, and by your words
you shall be condemned”. We cannot
experience favour in our lives without
declaring favour by our words. It's not
enough to just believe you have favour as
a child of God, it's not enough to just
expect favour, you have to take it one
step further by declaring favour over your
life. Every day you should declare with
conviction: "I have the favour of God.
Favour is on my family, favour is on my
health, favour is on my business, favour
is on my finances". When you speak out
your faith with conviction, your
expectations will come to pass.

Comments